3TU.BSR: Big Software on the Run
- Last chance to apply for our BSR winter school. Few places are available.
- Our next PhD meeting will take place on September 6th in Utrecht
- Our BSR paper titled Evolutionary testing for crash reproduction won the best student paper award at SBST 2016.
- The preliminary program of the BSR winter school is now available.
- We are participating in the poster session at EDF 2016.
- Our next BSR meeting will take place on June 24th at University of Twente.
- The list of speakers at our winter school is online.
- Our next next Phd program day will take place on June 1st in Utrecht. More collaborations and hard work are awaiting us!
- We are organizing our BSR winter school on “Big Software on the Run: Where Software Meets Data”. The school will run from Sunday 23rd to friday 28th October, 2016 and will take place at Hotel de Paasberg, Ede, the Netherlands. Fore more information please visit: the school website
- Our next BSR meeting will take place on 24th March at Delft university of technology
- We are organizing a PhD program day that will be held in conjunction with the BSR meeting on March 23rd - 24th at Delft University of Technology.
- On December 04, the second meeting took place at TU/e, Eindhoven.
- On September 15, the kick-off meeting took place et TU/e, Eindhoven.
Millions of lines of code - written in different languages by different people at different times, and operating on a variety of platforms - drive the systems performing key processes in our society. The resulting software needs to evolve and can no longer be controlled a priori as is illustrated by a range of software problems. The 3TU.BSR research program will develop novel techniques and tools to analyze software systems in vivo - making it possible to visualize behavior, create models, check conformance, predict problems, and recommend corrective actions.